wow, i'm really dumb sometimes.

Put this in the "Someone paid more attention to her record collection than to her history teacher during high school" file*

So, I use the handy dandy Google Reader to keep up with my daily blogs and news and sometimes (just about always) at work it doesn't load the images fast enough so I only see the headlines, and then it freezes completely and I have to go back to it later…. So this morning I see this headline on Boing Boing: "Buy a full-size T. Rex replica" and wonder to myself who in 2008-1/2 would want a life size Marc Bolan? But it is Boing Boing, and I don't remember him being especially tall and because of that it makes perfect sense… So, Google Reader freezes and when I reopen it I see this:








Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. right.
*what, you don't have a file called that?

No comments: