At the end of the blog...

The other day I was listening to a friend at work talk about how annoyed he gets when people say "at the end of the day" - I added that I also didn't like when people said "When all is said and done" - I'm watching some terrible reality show right now and someone said "At the end of the day you have to look out for number 1" I just decided I hate "look out for number one" more than the other two.

I have some others that really get under my skin and annoy the shit out of me, usually when I am sitting in a meeting listening to people who like to hear themselves talk.

- get under my skin
- look at something "holistically"
- at the eleventh hour
- FRANKLY (that one usually gets said with a snippy tone or elevated voice
- ANYthing sports related. We're not a football team for fuck's sake
- once in a blue moon

whatever.

No comments: