Nick Cave news. omg. omg. omg

FUCK YEH! So, without seeing even a trailer, I have already determined that The Road is going to be my favorite movie of the year and will probably get into the Top 5 (behind Pulp fiction and fighting for placement with Goodfellas, LA Confidential and Purple Rain) and since it was a John Hillcoat film I sort of assumed Nick Cave would, at the very least, be on the soundtrack. Soooo happy when I read the news that he'll be doing the score, that is going to be fan-fucking-tastic. I can't wait.

So to recap the awesomeness that Nick fans have to look forward to in the coming year:

1) The Road w Nick score source
2) Reissues - make that Deluxe Reissues! says who?
3) A new book! Now I just need to finally finish the last one! If it's on the internet in Canada it must be true

yay. I win.

No comments: