Birthday Countdown - 16 days!

I totally believe in Astrology. Like not enough to really know a whole lot about it* - but everything that I have ever read about Aries is ALWAYS true. So how can I deny that astrology is awesome! Also, I tend to love people born around my same birthday, especially after - those last few days of March have really produced some kick ass friends!

In general I am skeptical of most people (NO! get out! You don't say!) but when I find out you are a March Aries I totally immediately love you. AND - if I then find out your birthday is 3-2-1 you better be prepared to spend the rest of your life putting up with me. In honor of 16 days until my birthday here are 16 total kick-ass people who share it.

Al Iafrate (NHL)
Ananda Lewis (she was actually born same year)
Benito Juárez
Eddie Money
Forrest Mars Sr., (MARS - like candy, M&Ms, mmm)

Gary Oldman
Johann Sebastian Bach!
John D. Rockefeller
Kevin Federline
Matthew Broderick

Robert Sweet (Stryper)
Roger Hodgson (Supertramp)
Rose Stone (Sly and the Family Stone)
Rosie O'Donnell (yeh yeh)
Solomon Burke
Timothy Dalton

What makes these people "kick-ass" you ask? Well the fact that they were all born on March 21! Duh.

*like most everything I tend to base my opinions on superficial evidence since I don't have time (read: am too lazy) to fully educate myself on any one thing.

No comments: