Rested

I had no idea that committing to making a daily birthday post would be so exhausting so I had to take a week off to recover!

Birthday ended with an amazing weekend in Palm Springs. We go there pretty regularly and this was one of the best trips!

We did some furniture shopping at antique and consignment shops (did not find anything), went to an estate sale at the home of the very late Kate Smith (thought it was kinda creepy but sorta cool too.) We spent some good time by the pool, went on a hike, and had many cocktails and some really tasty food. The weekend plus the weeks leading up to it were very special and I could not have asked for a better 36th. You people have set the bar high so I am reaaally looking forward to what you are going to come up with for 37!!




Really tasty nachos, have seriously thought about them every day since we had them!

Pool that we did not spend much time at because my OCD self couldn't get my head around the fact that there was so much glassware at the restaurant that could break.




Broken glass at said pool.




On our hike.




Cocktails.




Guy playing.





A new friend that we made.

No comments: